Tuesday 26th September
from 9am – 11:30am
Tea, coffee & pastries provided
A creative workshop for professionals to learn about the arts & wellbeing programmes available from HOOT Creative Arts and HOOT Creativity Works. Come along for a taster of the creative activities on offer, see the arts studio where individuals can access a space using Direct Payments and find out about the regular sessions on offer at HOOT Creative Arts. No previous experience is necessary to take part in the activity taster - feel free to join in if you wish.
Please RSVP here: RSVP via Eventbrite & feel free to pass this on to colleagues who you feel may be interested.
HOOT Creativity Works, Bates Mill, Queen Street South, Huddersfield HD1 3DX
HOOT Creative Arts’ Out of the Blue project offers
- Creative sessions throughout the year - free for adults (18+) who live in Kirklees & are currently experiencing a problem with their mental health.
- One to one music studio sessions to work on music or spoken word.
- Sessions include singing, music, dance, creative writing, digital music, visual arts and opportunities to explore pottery, puppetry, drama, photography etc.
HOOT Creativity Works offers
- Supported studio spaces for individuals to be creative as a means of improving their mental health.
- One to one mentoring sessions with a professional artist.
- Potential for a free 6 month placement for individuals who attend HOOT Creative Arts.
For more information please contact us using the numbers below
HOOT Creative Arts HOOT Creativity Works
01484 516224 01484 434909