hoot is the only arts and health to be awarded Level 2 by Quality 4 Health + Wellbeing in Kirklees and we’re pretty chuffed about it!
Quality 4 Health + Wellbeing is the accreditation standard for groups and organisations delivering health and wellbeing services across the country. This means that hoot has had a full check up from external evaluators and we’ve been given the highest seal of approval for our commitment to excellence in all aspects of our service delivery. This includes:
- The ability to put our service users first
- Confidence in providing a safe environment
- High quality service delivery and a culture of continual improvement
- The ability to plan effective services based on need
- Robust governance and management
- Compliance with the Equality Act
- Positive workforce development
- Continual improvement & Continued Personal Development
- Commitment to setting and maintaining quality standards
- Quality and confidence for funders
We’ve also demonstrated impact, leadership, partnership working and innovation in the development and delivery of person centred services, and that we have robust structures and processes in place that are reviewed regularly throughout the organisation.
hoot is now one of 18 organisations in Kirklees to be awarded the Quality 4 Health + Wellbeing accreditation. We’re exceptionally proud of the hoot team, especially our Operations Manager Lailla, for all the hard work that has gone into us achieving this accreditation.
You can read more about Quality 4 Health + Wellbeing here: https://www.qualityforhealth.org.uk/
The latest news from hoot